Friday, January 4, 2008

That's just how she rolls

She made the flip from back to tummy! I was washing bottles and making formula and she was on the floor playing with her feet. Last I saw her she was on her side, when I walked by again she was fully on her stomach! I didn't witness the actual rollover, but since no one else was here (and I doubt the dog gave her a helpful nudge) it's pretty evident she did it all by herself. Woo!

********************

And in other news, we got word today that our daycare provider is reducing her hours and the number of kids she's watching and Adele is being downsized. The daycare provider said we could keep her there until we found someone else, but I'm sure we need to be out by the end of the month. We're paid through next week and we gave a two week deposit, so I guess 3 weeks is the cut-off. Ugggggh. I really, really HATED the daycare search the first time and I'm really not looking forward to it this time. Bah humbug. Keep your fingers crossed that we'll find a great place within our budget that has immediate availability. Ha ha ha.

The Jayhawks gave me an Orange Bowl victory as an early birthday present, so there's something good! Finally a team I'm rooting for wins the big one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep the game was wonderful!

Happy b-day today, D!

Lindi Ben said...

Oh man, I forgot your bday!!! Happy bday, Darrah! Gheesh.

That's exciting about Adele rolling over, but man, the daycare news does put a damper on things. Bother. Good luck.