Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Better late than never?

I've decided, somewhat at the last minute, to again participate in our local March for Babies, which takes place April 24. However, I'm planning to RUN the route this year since I've been doing some 5k training. I figure it's a good time to try out a longer course and see how I do.

I know things are difficult financially for many folks, but if you feel the urge to donate to a very worthy cause, you can click on the purple badge to the right, visit my personal March of Dimes page, or email me directly. Any amount will help and is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to raise only $96, which is $1 for each day Adele spent in the NICU.

Thanks for your time!

And here's a picture of Scout and Adele to hopefully tug at your heartstrings a bit. (I'm not above playing dirty...)



1 comment:

Lindi Ben said...

Wo-hoo a running goal!! Good for you. Oh, you'll feel so accomplished and proud when you're done. Awesome. Wow - 96 days in the NICU.