Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I couldn't have said it better myself

I've added a few new links to preemie blogs I read. My newest obsession is Flotsam. I haven't been reading it long, but I'm already hooked, and when there are no updates in a few days I begin to worry. Anyway, Alexa (Flotsam's main contributor) is a wonderful writer--the kind of writer I wish I could be. She makes it sound effortless, and when I read her NICU updates I think "That's EXACTLY how I felt!" I don't know...maybe all preemie moms feel the same way, but somehow she mangaes to articulate the unarticulatable (is that a word?).

Anyway, after a few days of no updates there was finally a new post. I can't do the post justice by trying to describe it--you'll just have to read it yourself here.

She took the words right out of my mouth.

*************************************************************************************************************************************
P.S. I don't know if there is a special blog-ettiquitte that requires I notify her that I've linked to her blog. If anyone knows if there's protocol here, please let me know. I don't want to break the blog-rules!

1 comment:

Lindi Ben said...

Oh gosh, it's hard to even read that, Darrah. But Simone, what a great name. How touching and beautifully written.